Friday, May 23, 2008

One Graduation Down...


Seminary graduation was last week. Holy cow it makes the end of the year seem even more real. I can't believe I'm almost done with high school...Don't get me wrong, i'm excited to go to college and what not. But i've enjoyed high school. I've had a blast! I guess i'm just one of those people that don't want to grow up! I mean...I have coloring books, Little Mermaid pillowcase, blanket and a poster in my room, and stay up late just to watch old Disney movies. Maybe that's just my form of denial. But I love where I am. It's been great so far :)
- In photos- (left) Thomas Calton, me and Russ. My brothers ;)
(right) Alex Cottle! He is the cutest kid ever! He has a normal class when i'm in Peer Tutor, but we are still good friends. He gives me the biggest hugs and gets so excited to see me-probably because I'm so excited to see him. I got to sit by him at graduation, that just made my day :)

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Ah, that's so exciting!! I admire your attitude -- you'll always be happy if you love the moment you're in. High School was so much fun, I miss those days. Post-HS life is fun too though! Different, but great. Congrats on graduating!