Sunday, August 10, 2008

goodbye better half

The goodbye post... Well I guess there isn't much to say... Ellen moved and it was really hard to say goodbye. I helped her get last minute things together and (against my will/wants) put her things in her car.Once everything was in and ready we all just kind of stood there... This picture was taken when we both started crying and then saw each other trying to hide it and just laughed. haha
hugging, crying, me yelling "this sucks!" among other things haha
Ellen and I made each other "leaving" cds...yeah we both made 5 cds! haha We are crazy. I also got Ell a frisbee that has two girls on the front! I decided that the one catching it was Ellen and I was the one that couldn't beat the other one...crazy how that frisbee was creepin my life..
I wrote Ellendsay and drew our symbols...of course
Here was our first toss with that little beauty. We decided only we could toss with it. :) preciousWow what amazing girls... love those Larsens
The girls who saw Ell off...oh and yes, I wore my Sunbeam shirt for my Ray of Sunshine Ellen :) I'm a nerd
We all got together and did the "super success" chant...I don't know if it was for Ellens drive or for all of us, I said it for both.
Here is "the last toss from Ell"...magic.
A few days after Ellen left I was forced to play Ultimate..without her. There were older people there, so it wasn't so hard on my emotions...but I wore our shirt in her memory and took this hilarious/depressing picture to send to her.

Well come to find out, Ellen came home that stinkin weekend! That little bugger surprised me while I was at work and sat on stand with me for a little bit. We didn't get to hang out as much as I hoped, but we had a few more good times, and the second goodbye wasn't quite as hard.
Miss you already better half. I'm looking forward to September 13th when you come play BYU. :)

5 comments:

Ellen Irion said...

doesn't our rock look awesome!

vallarsen49 said...

yes

Adam Ruben said...

Lindsay should consider posting again...

vallarsen49 said...

The first picture on this post looks like someone did a real retarded flame job on the camry...:S

vallarsen49 said...

I"m not even sure if it's a camry hahahaha