Friday, September 12, 2008

Trip #1- Hawaii

Well..the youngens from the Irion clan got super lucky and got to go on a trip to Hawaii! Sorta makes Russell's mission worth it don't ya think? I'll keep the comments short cuz I have a lot of pics. :)
Got off the airplane and there were some awesome Lei's for us girls! That dad of mine is so smooth.
Checkin out our beach
I would go watch the sunset every night. AHH I just loved it! hehe hence the heartThis was one huge waterfall! You can only see the bottom of it here. Gosh it was pretty.Couldn't help myself :) but all I could think was "Please don't snap, please don't snap, please don't snap"
I don't even know...haha I was going to try to fan myself...but it didn't really work for a picture..
left ear = taken right ear = available hehe Proud to be the only one
Black sand beach
Had some good times reading these beauties. Everytime we went to do something i'd say "but i'm at such a good part!"
You can't see them, but Russell is in the Forest Gump shoes :)
Coolest bike ride ever! You go up to the top of a mountain and just bike down! You go like 30 mph down that sucker!
Gettin pumped for the ride!We had to ride through the clouds! It was so stinkin cool!
You can see the road just dissapear in it. :) neat.Hard core brother
Hilarious sign in front of the Mexican restaurant we went to. :)
Sorry it's a really watered down explination of the trip..but I think pictures are good at talking :) I have a ton more, so i'm going to post some more scenic pictures I took too.

5 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

Linds, looks like you guys had a great time! I am way jealous....I haven't been there and seeing those pics makes me want to go so much more!! Hope school is going well and that you aren't too much of a Cougar fan yet....

Ellen Irion said...

love it! hate missing you. but o my laughed so hard when i realized rich was in the middle of he twilight picture. Love that he reads :) and bueno feet picture

kto1s said...

Love that dad arranged for the Lei's and was just as interested in Twilight! He's so great! The ride looked SO fun! Is that the vine that Robbie broke?

Lindsay said...

that IS THE vine that we caught Robbie swinging on tape...when it snapped! hahaha hilarious

Kelly Jean said...

Oh my gosh, FUN!!! Swinging like Tarzan? Riding through clouds?! That must've been the dream vacation. :)