Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trip #2- california

Rather than going to my first Thursday and Friday of college...I went to Disneyland! Are you kidding?! Of course I'd do that! The whole fam packed up and headed to California for an awesome last vacation before Russell's mission. It was such a BLAST!
We pretty much had to kick everyone out in order to get enough room for our whole family in this picture. Probably shocked people..
Thanks Walt :)
Me and the Olsen boys checkin out the letters
Linds and Luke
Yeah..realized the next day that it had my initials haha AwesomeMy buddy at Disney. Me and Ashlyn played all day! This was on Splash Mountain. She started freaking out and telling me to put my camera away heheI decided I love pictures on rides. Look at cute Ashlyn and Katie screamin their guts outWell they had good reason to..we got SOAKED! I've never been that wet from that ride!Cute Seth-man puttin his arms up on Big Thunder MountainTy-guy lovin the tea cups
Ashlyn's first time on Space Mountain. haha
She was a little nervous, squeezin my hand pretty tight.
California Screamin...Russell and I thought our pose was appropriate..This is the gang on waiting/stroller duty. We looked awesome :)Getting stoked for the Toy Story ride. So fun!Happiest place on earth or no? Gettin together for an asian picture :)
After two full days of Disney we went to Six Flags! Oh my word it is the BEST place ever! I almost blacked out on a few rides! I was going to try to take pictures of all the rides I went on, but they were too big for the picture. Wow if you love rollercoasters, make a trip to six flags! I want to go again!
Thanks mom and dad for an amazing vacation!

5 comments:

emily mcd said...

Year of a million dreams in the happiest place on earth indeed. Whew! That's a mouthful.

Katie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love Disneyland :)

Collie and Zach said...

quit it! i hate that you have gone on a thousand fun vacations. Lucky kid! I love disneyland...looks like lots of fun

Kelly Jean said...

Daaaang girl, you get around! (In a traveling-vacation sort of way ;)) That's so much fun!! I love those Amusement Parks - they let you be a kid for a day. Fun fun fun. And hey, thanks for empathizing with the brother situation... if only they weren't so amazing... it'd make it easier when they leave!

kto1s said...

Love this post, doodles. So much more fun because of you. I hadn't seen the photos of Ash on the rides. HILARIOUS!!!