Wednesday, October 29, 2008

college tour...wait... little late for that

Last weekend Christie and I made our trek up north to have what felt like a college tour!
First we dropped off our friend Jordan at Utah State and quickly said hi to Brooke and Abbey..
then were off to head up to Idaho State!
We didnt get there till around 10, and I was SO stinkin hungry I was in pain. So once we met up with Ellen we made a quick run to ihop. Then we got back and just sat and talked for a while- bueno! Missed my late night talks with Ell Bell. Christie even stayed awake the whole time! Monumental moment for sure.
So the next morning Ellen's awesome friend Cyndal made us a delicious breakfast, then Ell had to go get ready for her game. It was awesome getting to know Ellens good friend, I have heard a lot about her and she was a great girl! Want to get to know her more..
Anyway, Christie and I got ready for the day and then decided to look around campus and take pictures heheYeah...oops hehe
Good ol' Lola the Corolla worked so hard that weekend. Proud of my baby :)

Love that BengalAt the soccer stadiumWicked sweet blow-up bengal the team runs throughRoss the super-fan. Pretty much ISU wont ever need a mascot with this dude around. haha
He is hilarious. Wish I could have gotten a better picture of him.
Ell Bell about to sub in! Ellen is the one on the far right. hehe After the game went to Texas Roadhouse with her family, went to Walmart for some shoppin and then we met up with some boys to play ultimate frisbee! We could only play 3v3 but it was so much fun to finally play with my better half again!
That night Christie and I made our trip to Utah State to stay over at Brooke and Abbeys for the night. We visited Amy Hansen real quick and then went to Brookigails for the slumber. It was so fun to be with these girls again!
It was such a fun weekend to finally be with all of my best friends again! Even though it wasnt for very long, it was so worth it! I would do it again in a heartbeat!

Thanks for letting me spend some much needed time with you girls!
I miss ya like crazy!
Basically I have the BEST best friends ever!
Couldn't have picked better ones.

3 comments:

Ryan and Staci said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Even though it is Idaho and Logan, it is still fun to get away with your friends. Ellen is the greatest and I am glad I got to meet her before we left the state.

Amy said...

I'm so glad I got to see you and Christie!! Next time, you're going to stay longer, yeah? Sorry I was in such an odd mood that night... it was an off day for sure. But I sure miss you Linds. Love you

Swa said...

Lindsay! I LOVE that picture of you and Russ at the top of your blog, what a good lookin set of twins!