Tuesday, October 21, 2008

trip to idaho? ....why?

I can't tell you how many times I've heard
"but why would you go to Idaho for the weekend?"
Here's why...




Road trip to see my best friend Ellen with my best friends...are you kidding me?!
I'm way too excited for this weekend :)

(yes...we struggle taking pictures of all of us...we will work on it though ;) )

p.s. My roommate and I made a blog for our apartment.
If you want to see what us girls are up to down here you can go ahead and check it out!

http://horne52.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Adam Ruben said...

Its the greatest thing ever! As I'm sure you know. Be sure to not try any pull through bonus's while down there though! (if ya havne't heard that story ask Ellen while your there...it's a doosy.) Have Fun! Give Ellen a hug for me!

Ellen Irion said...

the excitement might not be good for my health. and o my so excited about horne 52

golightly3 said...

BEST TRIP EVER!! I think you did handle it much better than Adam though bah ha! It was so good to finally meet you Doris ;)